Cool symbols no longer cool.

Wow this thread is almost turning onto the anti-genocide protest rally thread from a few days ago.

:popcorn:

Village idiot try not to get so angry when some critcizes your work, it makes you look less sure of yourself. Also, some people are only trying to help. I was expecting a response that was something similar to "yeah, I can see how you could take that for bad pp." Instead, you acted as though you were bothered by the fact that I do not like how the branches appeared. You were bothered enough to appear mad. Don't let people get to you. Just have fun. Lifs to short to get mad on the internet. Although it is entertaining when someone does get mad.... but don't let it be you that is the one entertaining everyone over someone telling you your picture looks like it was edited by a newb.

However, if you want to get mad about someone telling you your picture looks like a point and shoot, DO IT. You know why? You've paid all that money for all that good equipment and they are telling you it looks like a point and shoot. You should get furious. Let them know, that you paid damn good money to get this shot and they don't have a fn clue what it takes to ge t a shot of a blue jay in the trees. Give it to them ruff. It will give the people of the photo forum something to read. Plus, like I said earlier, you paid damn good money to get this shot and people are saying it looks like a point and shoot. Don't let that just fly by, you have to keep calling each and every single person out to there is no one else. You have to let people know your the baddest dude on the internet.

Both plans work for me. If you follow the first plan, it will make me happy that I helped make you appear smarter. If you follow the second plan, AWESome! who doesn't love reality internet forum wars?

If someone thinks your art looks like it's point and shoot art, who cares? If you like it, that is what matters. There are going to be alot of people in life who think your art is point and shoot. There are also going to be people who love your art.

let some things go and you'll do fine.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the photo (composition and subject). But I I feel it a bit faded/washed out.

Yeeeeeeah. I really need to get a decent cpol instead of worrying about buying more lights and stuff. Than and a good ND or two. It was snowing out, so it was a bright overcast sky. and it was a real pain to get an exposure where the sky wasn't completely blown out without losing the exposure on the bird. I probably could have just grabbed a flash, stand, and umbrella from right inside and got a decent shot. That bird definitely wasn't going any where.

VI, I am just wondering ... did you get angry? You did not seems like it but ... oh well ...

Let me hijack your thread with another fat robin. I promise, no ice.

3348142938_bcbf4c6484.jpg

I really thought this one was going to be good. The potential to deliver excellent entertainment was at the tip of your fingers and you decided to take the high road. You let us down village. The ego explosion would have been fabulous entertainment and allowed me or the photo forum to really get a grasp of what is like to be you.

If you still think that you might could have a go at it, I say the time is right. Get it off you chest brother, let the photo forum know that you don't mess with village idiot. The consequences are total mind rape.

In all serious, I'm proud of you village. I know you never said "yeah, that could look like ice." But what you did do is, Act a fool a little and gave me hope of seeing awesome entertainment, and that is alot more than others I have met on here have done. So congrats village, may our paths cross in the future.

I really thought this one was going to be good. The potential to deliver excellent entertainment was at the tip of your fingers and you decided to take the high road. You let us down village. The ego explosion would have been fabulous entertainment and allowed me or the photo forum to really get a grasp of what is like to be you.

If you still think that you might could have a go at it, I say the time is right. Get it off you chest brother, let the photo forum know that you don't mess with village idiot. The consequences are total mind rape.

In all serious, I'm proud of you village. I know you never said "yeah, that could look like ice." But what you did do is, Act a fool a little and gave me hope of seeing awesome entertainment, and that is alot more than others I have met on here have done. So congrats village, may our paths cross in the future.

IT IS ICE!

:popcorn: ......

Oh, sorry i am suppose to be keeping some order around here arn't i.... but this thread is starting to get quite amusing :lol:

Fwiw, i quite like the image.

All you guys know having a second account is a bannable offense right?.... just saying. :p

I want a second account.. because, sometime I say things.. but then I disagree later but don't want people to know.. so with my second account I could disagree.. and then if I revert back to my first thought.. I can argue with my other account..

I think I'll go kick rocks now..

see the ice, arch? ;)

:popcorn: ......

Oh, sorry i am suppose to be keeping some order around here arn't i.... but this thread is starting to get quite amusing :lol:

Fwiw, i quite like the image.

All you guys know having a second account is a bannable offense right?.... just saying. :p

Please don't ban anyone on my accord. That would make me feel bad.

ah don't worry it would be very much of my own accord.... i am quite lenient on the 'more than one account' rule, but it depends what that person uses it for. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back