What's new

Cool symbols no longer cool.

Just a nice point and shoot bird shot. :thumbsup:

It was with my 5D MKG11 and 70-200 f/2.8L IS digital zoom.

Hey now, get your panties out of a wad.

This is the internet, when someone disagrees with you, it's no big deal. I'm not trying to personally attack you or excuse your opinions for my own.

If you think it's a rare chance shot, awesome! I did disagree too, simple

As for the ice. Some times in pictures there are real things and they look like other things which make the picture look like a newbie did it. Even though, in this picture, this is not what happen. To me, it just looks like newb pp skills, even though that is not what it is.

For example I shot a pic with some vines in the background at wide open and the vines look like lines in the back ground from long strokes of the healing brush.

If you don't care about that, or you think it doesnt look like newbish pp, Awesome! Thats what is great about opinions.

IT'S ICE!!!!!


Yeah, this is the second time you have said that. Regardless if it is ice or not It appears to me to look like a halo. This looks like bad pp.

Like I said, I have taken photos before where things in the photo turned out to look like bad pp. Of course the ice is real, and maybe other people may look at it and go, ice. I did not. I went oh bad pp.

Thats what I am saying. Do you get it this time.

If you think it doesn't look like bad pp, Awesome. I was just giving you my opinion on this picture. Lets get one thing straight, I know it's ice. It just looks alot like halos around your branches. Most ice is not blurry looking black like in your photo on one of your branches, so it's easy to make the mistake of not know that it is ice. Surely you capable of understanding that.

And again, it's just an opinion.

IIIIIICCCCCCCCCEEEEEEE!!!!!
 
My panties aren't in a wad, sir. You directly took what I said and disagreed when you could have just gave critique to the poster.. no need to engage me into your thoughts..

cheers.

This is a forum, we engage in conversation. If someone says something about your post, who cares. It is your opinion and that is awesome. I have my opinion and it's awesome. If I want to say I wouldn't say omg, that is fine. It is my opinion. You shouldn't let that get to you, because at the end of the day someone said they wouldn't say what you said, and what does that matter.

You get what I'm saying at all, or are you still wishing that I wouldn't have said i wouldn't have said omg. If you are still wishing that I would have kept that in, I will be more than happy to go back and edit my original post. I don't want to, but you seem sensitive to my remark and I don't want you upset with it.

I was just giving my opinion, I had no idea it was going to upset you

Question: Is your opinion indeed awesome?

Fact: No.
 
****ING ICE, man!!!
don't you see it?!?!?

****ING ICE!

****, man!
 
You seem like a good person to argue/debate with Ilovelearning, I will keep that in mind if I ever need an engaging conversation.

To clear the air, it wasn't that you responded to me.. it seemed like you were implying that my opinion of "OMG, what a shot" was a bad one. I apologize if I misread that..

cheers.
 
Well, I'm one who has no idea what you're talking about. I thought this was a thread about cool symbols and there's not one single response about the fooking symbols and you don't even seem to care. Fook that!

Nice bird btw.
 
Nothing like a good old-fashioned internet brawl over a photograph of a robin...

Nice bird shot V-I, really nice. Robins are a frequent subject, but this one was photographed in a very pleasing way. Great results!
 
Nothing like a good old-fashioned internet brawl over a photograph of a robin...

Nice bird shot V-I, really nice. Robins are a frequent subject, but this one was photographed in a very pleasing way. Great results!

:shock:
 
I like the fact that the bird has a "proud" stance, kind of like he just found a female bird, "nested" with her and then went to gloat about it by himself on some branch and that's when you came along and "shot" him. But is that ice or bad post-processing on those branches? I'm just kidding, not like you needed to hear that anymore! Look forward to learning a thing or two from you and seeing more of your work.
 
The bird was actually the size of a softball and looked like it couldn't fly because it was so big. That's the only reason I shot it. We were snowed in and drinking and it had been outside on the branch watching TV with us for about an hour or two.
 
Village idiot try not to get so angry when some critcizes your work, it makes you look less sure of yourself. Also, some people are only trying to help. I was expecting a response that was something similar to "yeah, I can see how you could take that for bad pp." Instead, you acted as though you were bothered by the fact that I do not like how the branches appeared. You were bothered enough to appear mad. Don't let people get to you. Just have fun. Lifs to short to get mad on the internet. Although it is entertaining when someone does get mad.... but don't let it be you that is the one entertaining everyone over someone telling you your picture looks like it was edited by a newb.

However, if you want to get mad about someone telling you your picture looks like a point and shoot, DO IT. You know why? You've paid all that money for all that good equipment and they are telling you it looks like a point and shoot. You should get furious. Let them know, that you paid damn good money to get this shot and they don't have a fn clue what it takes to ge t a shot of a blue jay in the trees. Give it to them ruff. It will give the people of the photo forum something to read. Plus, like I said earlier, you paid damn good money to get this shot and people are saying it looks like a point and shoot. Don't let that just fly by, you have to keep calling each and every single person out to there is no one else. You have to let people know your the baddest dude on the internet.

Both plans work for me. If you follow the first plan, it will make me happy that I helped make you appear smarter. If you follow the second plan, AWESome! who doesn't love reality internet forum wars?

If someone thinks your art looks like it's point and shoot art, who cares? If you like it, that is what matters. There are going to be alot of people in life who think your art is point and shoot. There are also going to be people who love your art.

let some things go and you'll do fine.
 
Bracing for ego-splosion.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom