joemc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Comments and suggestions welcome.

Thanks Joe

Last edited:
Joe I have no idea how you do it but one thing that I am noticing with your work is the eyes - though for a good widlife/animal shot the eyes are most often the focus you seem to have some way of taking/processing (might be a bit of both) a shot os that the eyes you capture are not only there but really standing out.
Also live his cheeky looking smile here ;)

One comment is that images of wildlife made in captivity should be captioned as such. If an animal is photographed in an aviary, or wildlife recovery center, or a zoo, or an enclosed wildlife park, it's customary to label such images with that information. Not disclosing the information about wild species having been photographed in captivity in considered, well...you know...

One comment is that images of wildlife made in captivity should be captioned as such. If an animal is photographed in an aviary, or wildlife recovery center, or a zoo, or an enclosed wildlife park, it's customary to label such images with that information. Not disclosing the information about wild species having been photographed in captivity in considered, well...you know...

Hmmmmm..... Thanks for the heads up. I was not aware of that??

This was shot at wildlife refuge awaiting release.

Cheers, Joe

Joe I have no idea how you do it but one thing that I am noticing with your work is the eyes - though for a good widlife/animal shot the eyes are most often the focus you seem to have some way of taking/processing (might be a bit of both) a shot os that the eyes you capture are not only there but really standing out.
Also live his cheeky looking smile here ;)

Thanks.... I think it is combo of both with selective sharpening and buning and dodging.
Cheers, Joe

I did not know this either... Good thing I read this thread.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back