Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Which do you like and why?
How can they be improved?

CopsandRobbers.jpg

CopsandRobbersspin.jpg

CopsandRobberszoom.jpg

Wow, that's a really interesting idea! I agree with the other about the backgrounds. But you should absolutely try it again with a better background. Very creative. Love it.

The third one is more dramatic and gives a sense of speed. I take it you zoomed in as you took the shot? I agree about the background. Too much clutter. Interesting idea though and I do prefer the first shot but the last one gives a sense of drama to it.

The third one is more dramatic and gives a sense of speed. I take it you zoomed in as you took the shot? I agree about the background. Too much clutter. Interesting idea though and I do prefer the first shot but the last one gives a sense of drama to it.

I believe he used a motion blur filter for the last one, right neogfx?

Radial blur grafiks, close. If I had have zoomed in while taking the pic the Porsche would have been distorted as well NYBrit.
Gonna reshoot with a different bg I think.
It seems like most people like the concept. Thinking about maybe doing a series.

Radial blur grafiks, close. If I had have zoomed in while taking the pic the Porsche would have been distorted as well NYBrit.
Gonna reshoot with a different bg I think.
It seems like most people like the concept. Thinking about maybe doing a series.

Ah yes, Radial was what I meant, Motion is what came out.

These pictures definately just put a smile on my face. Very intresting and new and cool idea. Ditto on the background. My eyes to straight to the cars (probably because of the "lights") but that background can make the eyes wonder.

I like the first one more because it's simple.....simple yet good. While the second and third do give sense of motion, you only put the cop car in "motion" (mabye because it's already out of focus?) and the "robber" seems to be standing still. May I suggest putting just the background in "motion" and have both cars seeming like they are still?

~Michael~

Most reactions

New Topics

Back