Which crop?

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi All.

Which of the following crops do you find the most appealing??

Pic 1
Sunrise_05_full_GS_01.jpg

Pic 2
Sunrise_05_full_GS_02.jpg

Pic 3
Sunrise_05_full_GS_03.jpg

All comments gratefully received.

CHEERS
JBO

I really like the first one the best. The sun and the mountains in the background add interest to me.

No.1 also for me.

1-2-3 in that order.
Thanks for the Input.

I really like the first one the best. The sun and the mountains in the background add interest to me.
Thanks for the comment

Another vote for 1.
Thanks. 1 seems popular
No.1 also for me.
Its unanimous Then.

I was actually trying to create a pic for the cover of a book about a mysterious island.

Thanks for all the input and Pic 1 will be put onto Instagram.

CHEERS
JBO

I also like #1. It gives more of an impression of vastness of the sea in contrast to the boat, and having the sun behind the fog included adds to the overall mood of the picture.

I also like #1. It gives more of an impression of vastness of the sea in contrast to the boat, and having the sun behind the fog included adds to the overall mood of the picture.
That is interesting. The story involves a boat going on a longer that expected journey to a remote island.

Guess I got that one right!

Had to happen sometime :chuncky:

CHEERS
JBO

!,3 and ditch 2 for me. The boat being on its way out of the frame doesn't sit right.

I liked #1 till I saw #3. Better look at what I'd though was the subject. In #2 I agree that the boat is leaving the photo and there's nothing behind it worth looking at. Of course opinion's vary! Which one do you like?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back