234565295-X3.jpg

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My son's not too big a fan of these birds, what with him going fishing with a rod often in summer and those catching most of "his" fish ;). I like them, and I very much like your PHOTOS of this one! Mostly so the first ... and you all may guess why (and will NEVER know the answer, eh?) His eyes are a surprising blue! And I like how he tries to impersonate (would it be "im-cormoranate"?) a "Phoenix" of sorts in your third photo here :D.

Kazoo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Nice series, #2 holds my attention the most as it reminds me of those great Audubon bird portraits. I love the detail you caught on the wing feathers and the shine on its neck.

OP
TCimages

TCimages

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tcproimages.com
Photos OK to edit
My son's not too big a fan of these birds, what with him going fishing with a rod often in summer and those catching most of "his" fish ;). I like them, and I very much like your PHOTOS of this one! Mostly so the first ... and you all may guess why (and will NEVER know the answer, eh?) His eyes are a surprising blue! And I like how he tries to impersonate (would it be "im-cormoranate"?) a "Phoenix" of sorts in your third photo here :D.

cute story. Thanks for commenting

Most reactions

New Topics