CORN DOGS

Irishwhistler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
zz6t9blkt5qm8pgyocuwdq_thumb_a15b_fotor-jpg.224604

Corn Dogs ~ No, not the county fair variety! MAC (yellow) and TRAD (black) are taking a tactical approach to their gun dog work during our recent goose hunt. One watching the right whilst the other watches to the left, the two o' the lads staying hidden in the corn, remaining patiently motionless in the hopes o' making retrieves.

Mike ☘️

Your dogs are very well trained! If a bird falls, how do they know which one goes for it? Do you decide and give the order?

Your dogs are very well trained! If a bird falls, how do they know which one goes for it? Do you decide and give the order?

Designer,
The dogs I train are conditioned early on to remain steady until sent to make a retrieve. They are also taught to honor other working dogs and to go on retrieve when sent and not to do so otherwise. As well, I train the retrievers I work with to go upon hearing their name as the given release command. The intonation and volume at which their name is said act as a cue when utilized as a release / send command. If a dog breaks from its steady position before being sent, a single blast on my training whistle will have them putting on the brakes and three additional peeps on the whistle will call them back to my side.

Cheers,
THE DOG WHISTLER ☘️

LOL it took me a bit see the top dog at first he's blending in so well!

Real nice pic but I prefer my corndogs with a little mustard on them. :rolleyes:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back