What's new

Cornfield sunset

Primoz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
174
Reaction score
27
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's one I have taken this summer in Norway, but haven't showed it yet. What do you think? Thanks for opinions! :)

20100718_214306.jpg


The quality is a bit poor, as I have resized it for web use.
 
I find the lens flair is a bit distracting. I just wish there where a few clouds or a better foreground.
 
Starry sun worked well; its streak reaching the bottom end adds beauty; but as mentioned those polygonal light patches do not help

Regards :D
 
Yes! agree on the starry sun, and to lighten it up a little bit from the bottom
 
Thanks for opinions. Better so?

20100718_214306-Edit.jpg
 
Here is another one for you to judge: (The sky seems a bit off due to resizing :()

20100725_094832.jpg
 
This is doubtless wonderful

I see some striations in sky which you can remove in PP

I am a man of under exposure; here you too do it that way; if you brighten it up, i think this may turn magical

Regards :D
 
The redo on the first pic is much nicer. I like it alot.

The blue sky in the second pic is distracting with the lines
 
The redo on the first pic is much nicer. I like it alot.

The blue sky in the second pic is distracting with the lines

Yes, I know. As I said it became so after the export of the image. In LR it looks fine. Any idea why?
 
I have had the same problem with really blue skys. I also dont see it in LR3 but do once I save for web. I hope someone can answer this
 
5243101598_2b6e96706b_b.jpg


I tried this on PS by selective brightening of the sky and some clone; this is only suggestive since my PS works are never meticulous; so kindly work it out more effectively than this( i will withdraw my modification soon)
 
5243101598_2b6e96706b_b.jpg


I tried this on PS by selective brightening of the sky and some clone; this is only suggestive since my PS works are never meticulous; so kindly work it out more effectively than this( i will withdraw my modification soon)


This edit doesn't look nearly as good as the original.

To the OP, I like both of these shots very much, particularly the 2nd one. I actually think the level of underexposure suits the "mood" of the image very nicely. Great work.
 
To be frank, me too loves the original; but many people love brightened images; only to satisfy both group i recommended the variation ;) I am no body to say which liking is more refined; further an expert in PS can do the same brightening in a more sophisticated way ;)

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom