What's new

Corporate Slut on a Cigarette Break

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's interesting that people seem to be reacting more to the title than to the photo.
The photo may suck (or not), but the title seems to have people's panties in a knot.

Well, you had my attention! Where can I find this said whore/slut?!
 
All I see is a little black "X"....







Scott (I like controversy) B
 
There's no law that says the title has to match the photo. If the piece is taken to be the combination of title and photo, which is how it ought to be in a case like this, then whatever combination works is fine.

It sure got you buggers riled up. You can make up a bunch of stuff about how you just feel that the picture wasn't very good blah blah blah, but mainly you're riled at the word slut applied to a woman.

What if the subject had been male?
 
Also the default TPF response to disagreement, which is:

You can't take criticism!

Is just straight up bullying to enforce the local norms. The behavior we insist on is that artists should simply say yes sir, no sir, of course sir, because we're all working super hard to rationalize and justify our trivial, thoughtless, snap judgments of your carefully thought out work.

So suck it up and take your licks. We're here to help.
 
Move along, nothing to see here. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom