What's new

Corporate Slut on a Cigarette Break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I think it's interesting that people seem to be reacting more to the title than to the photo.
The photo may suck (or not), but the title seems to have people's panties in a knot.

Partly because it uses an emotionally-laden word in a way which has little relation to the image. There may be circumstances where such a word may be appropriate, but I can't think of any, certainly not in the apparent context you've used it. As for making us "think", well, that's a fail as far as I'm concerned because hot-button words are notable BECAUSE they bypass the thinking process. Your other image of this entrance does resonate, partly because it presents a stong geometic structure into which we can read all kind of meanings - while this one does not, as it the people pictured don't seem to be doing anything special or are in positions that play off the geometry of the entrance.
 
I think it's interesting that people seem to be reacting more to the title than to the photo.
The photo may suck (or not), but the title seems to have people's panties in a knot.

Partly because it uses an emotionally-laden word in a way which has little relation to the image. There may be circumstances where such a word may be appropriate, but I can't think of any, certainly not in the apparent context you've used it. As for making us "think", well, that's a fail as far as I'm concerned because hot-button words are notable BECAUSE they bypass the thinking process. Your other image of this entrance does resonate, partly because it presents a stong geometic structure into which we can read all kind of meanings - while this one does not, as it the people pictured don't seem to be doing anything special or are in positions that play off the geometry of the entrance.

Exactly this. People don't think in response to shock words - they react. If the title were the same but it actually matched the photo posted along with it, then perhaps we'd be having a conversation about why it's still okay to equate business success with sexual promiscuity (regardless of gender.) Instead, we're all just sitting here going, "Dude...what the hell?"
 
I think it's interesting that people seem to be reacting more to the title than to the photo.
The photo may suck (or not), but the title seems to have people's panties in a knot.

That's kind of a sign that it detracts from the photo. Title aside, the door seems to be the subject of the photo because it draws the eyes.
 
This woman might have a lawsuit case against you for defamation. A picture must stand on its own anyway. The picture shows nothing about what you said. Also, the guy messes up the picture. He doesn't belong in it. What's his purpose?
 
This woman might have a lawsuit case against you for defamation. A picture must stand on its own anyway. The picture shows nothing about what you said. Also, the guy messes up the picture. He doesn't belong in it. What's his purpose?

That was my thought as well. The guy in the photo ruins it. It would've been more powerful with the misleading title is the female was alone.
 
A bit harsh no?

If it disturbs you, then I've made you think.

Earlier today you posted the best picture I have seen all week, the shot entitled Corporate Disillusionment, which is a truly fine shot. And then you pulled this attention-whoring stunt with a sleazy title on a really ****ty photo...

Wow...this photo is crappy, and as if the photo doesn't suck enough, you posting it and titling it as you did, and then resonding as you have so far, have together made me think you're a d**k who will whore it up for "hits" on TPF by resulting to juvenile sh!+ like this. Sorry for the language, but this photo post is an incredibly f&&&&&g douchey move on your part. You really ought to be ashamed of yourself for stooping this low.

"Maybe I made you think" by calling you on your bull****. But I highly doubt it.
 
Earlier today you posted the best picture I have seen all week, the shot entitled Corporate Disillusionment, which is a truly fine shot. And then you pulled this attention-whoring stunt with a sleazy title on a really ****ty photo...

Wow...this photo is crappy, and as if the photo doesn't suck enough, you posting it and titling it as you did, and then resonding as you have so far, have together made me think you're a d**k who will whore it up for "hits" on TPF by resulting to juvenile sh!+ like this. Sorry for the language, but this photo post is an incredibly f&&&&&g douchey move on your part. You really ought to be ashamed of yourself for stooping this low.

"Maybe I made you think" by calling you on your bull****. But I highly doubt it.

Aw come on, stop holding back.
Say what you really think. :D
 
seems like you ran him off and he delete all his work...
 
sleist deleted all his posts.

cant take criticism.
 
Bummer. i wanted to see if someone was more annoying than me. And he has such a cool avatar. Maybe he was pui?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom