What's new

Corporate Slut on a Cigarette Break

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p399561109-6.jpg
 
A bit harsh no?
 
Dang


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
If anything she seems to be a bit of an outsider. Smoking is taboo these days and she has pants and accessories that aren't very conforming.

Maybe if she was wearing the standard pantsuit and had a briefcase.
 
NPR has had a week long series on the changing role/definition of the male in american society.
I felt like this image reversed the traditional roles and the title was meant to exacerbate the tension.
Sorry if I offended.

Not really ...

;)
 
I'm not offended at all, but the title has nothing to do with describing or contrasting the image. To me it just simply doesn't make sense.
 
NPR has had a week long series on the changing role/definition of the male in american society. I felt like this image reversed the traditional roles and the title was meant to exacerbate the tension. Sorry if I offended. Not really ... ;)

Not offended in the least. Just not what I picture when I think of a corporate slut/whore. I picture...well a guy I work with who is such an ass kisser that he must go through tubs of Chapstick.

She just looked like a regular working Josephine, sneaking a quick moment of escape before going back to the tedium.
 
The title only makes me think that you aren't interesting enough to get attention without shock value. If thats waht yoy were trying tp get me to think, then youve succeeded.

Otherwise, this is a complete fail.

It does not disturb me, just makes me think less of you.
 
Last edited:
Well...

I guess when I saw the picture my reaction was primarily that it didn't seem to fit all that well with the title.
What's more is the subject that we're supposed to be looking at is so close to the edge of the frame to make her feel very much not the subject, and the rest of the elements in the frame aren't enough to replace her AS the subject.

So offense or not... overall... I think you didn't quite execute.
 
I can't wait until the forum starts getting hit with porn bots once Google crawls this thread. :lol:
 
I think it's interesting that people seem to be reacting more to the title than to the photo.
The photo may suck (or not), but the title seems to have people's panties in a knot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom