What's new

Corrosive Personality.

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3620412681_8e81b28dc3_o.jpg
 
Looks like you've ironed out all the details on this one.
 
This one is nice too, but I'd try a little perspective/skew work to straighten the rivet lines - not sure how this would work because it clearly wasn't shot straight-on so it might look a little strange.
 
That'll buff right out.
 
When I looked at your picture, the contrasting colors of paint to rust set the tone for me. But it was that beam running through the picture that made me take a good long look. I quickly noticed that the vertical lines aren't vertical. Can this be corrected, or was this done intentionally?
 
Last edited:
I thought this thread might have a few members pictures here.:lol:

The color scheme is cool.
 
Are my eyes deceiving me or is this shot and the other shot slightly OOF? Maybe my eyes are tired, but it looks a bit OOF to me.
 
Unfortunately, both are soft. They were from my early learning stages, and with soft kit lenses.
The other set doesn't look bad printed at a medium size, but my vision for that set is to be a huge wall piece.
It wasn't too long after that I got better lenses, and better understanding. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom