Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, so I thought I'd print some maps to help us on the meetup in 12 days (see sig! :p)

I thought it would be a good idea to have a map with driving directions to our hotel in Philadelphia. So I google the hotel, to find the address. It's a popular chain, so of course, several links come up. I see the link for our hotel, and click on it...and get an error page. So I go to the hotel's home page and do a search. It comes up with a list of that chain's hotels in the state NONE OF WHICH IS OUR HOTEL, OR EVEN IN PHILADELPHIA!!!! :S

So I call the number I'd already had programed into my phone from when I made the reservations. A lady answers saying : "Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel, how may I help you?"

Ok...I didn't make reservations for the Sheraton. I'm confused now. So I told them "Oh...I was looking for the Wyndham, I don't know how I got you guys"...to which they told me "The Wyndham became the Sheraton two days ago" :lol:

Ok, so I figure it's probably a good idea to double check my reservations at the same time. I give the lady my name. "I'm sorry, we have no record of that name in here." :shock: So I give them my boyfriends name, since it was reserved under his credit card. "I'm sorry, that name isn't in here either." :stun:

At this time I had to get off the phone because the boss was calling (yes, I'm doing this while at work! :lol: )

So I called back a few minutes later when I had my confirmation email up in front of me. I was transferred to some other lady this time. So, they find my name, but they have me as living at 15032 Cleveland Ave (can't remember teh city name they said). So I'm all confused and crap now. But we finally get it figured out, and all is ok.

Funny thing is...at the LAST meetup, I called a few days before hand to double check my confirmation, and something was messed up!!!!! :S WHAT THE HELL!?!?
Ok, so that one was my fault (I had the wrong phone number, and I called the Marriot, instead of the Marriot Suites), but still!

I'm thinking I'd better double check my flight reservations too! :lol:

And Unimaxium...WHY DID'NT YOU TELL ME OUR HOTEL CHANGED!?! I'm blaming this all on you. :p

OH!!! I just remembered! The time before THAT when I reserved a hotel room in St. Louis, we got there...AND THEY WERE FULL!!!!! THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY ROOM FOR US!!! WE HAD FLIPPIN RESERVATIONS DAMMIT! They did, however, make arrangements for us to stay at the hotel across the street...which actually was a more expensive hotel, but no extra charge to us! :lol:

*note to self* Never travel with Corry :mrgreen:

just goin to tag on the back and look real smooooooth ow yea

Uh...no. JEFF drove. I'd have been afraid to drive in DC! I'M A COUNTRY GIRL! I've driven in Joliet, a suburb of Chicago, but nothing bigger than that! :lol:

core_17 said:
Uh...no. JEFF drove. I'd have been afraid to drive in DC! I'M A COUNTRY GIRL! I've driven in Joliet, a suburb of Chicago, but nothing bigger than that! :lol:

I hear ya! I had to close my eyes while Aub drove through NY coming home. I hate driving in the city.

core_17 said:

Whew! Had me worried for a minute there. :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back