Corupt a wish

HannahRebekah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hannahrebekahphotography.webs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is an idea I got from a forum my brother frequents. One person makes a wish, then the next person grants the wish, but then adds a condition that makes the wish either less desirable or worthless. Example: I wish for a sweet new car. - Granted, but your first time out, you total it. After you grant a wish, make your own! Try to keep wishes and responses appropriate. Let the corrupting begin!

I wish for the money to buy my two favorite lenses.

Last edited:
HannahRebekah I wish for the money to buy my two favorite lenses.[/QUOTE said:
Which will both be badly de-centered and produce blurry shots on the entire right side of the wide-angle, and very fuzzy shots on the entire left side of the tele-zoom...

My wish: I wish that I had a shoe-mount flash unit that weighed 5 ounces, but had the power of a 1200 watt-second studio flash pack.

Granted. They're gorgeous, cooperative, calm. But have no money to pay you.

I wish jellybeans had no calories

well the chemicals that make them calore-free will cause you to die in 48-96 hours after ingesting.

I wish i had 20 grand to spend on some bada$$ camera gear.

Last edited:
It takes 9 years to upload a megabyte.

I wish I found a dollar on the street.

bending down to pick it up, you get hit by a car

I wish I was always had the perfect photo conditions and never missed an
opportunity

(did I kill it?)

Granted, you will live a life of miracle lighting and awesome subjects, always with your camera in tow; but your doomed to only view your photos on your LCD. For if you try to transfer them, your cards will always corrupt.

I wish I had a sports almanac sent from the future, with all the winners of every sport listed in great detail, so that I may impress people with my ability to call it, and win bets.

Granted. But you quickly get a reputation as a 'know it all', and alienate all your friends to the point where none of them will talk to you.

I wish I was a size 2

Granted, but unfortunately with dubious marketing ploys and wanting customers to feel good about themselves, you're actually in the original size 14.

I wish I was clever enough to wish for something clever.

Most reactions

Back