Corupt a wish

Buuuuutt, now you've jinxed it. If she replies, then she's granted your wish. But then she has to corrupt it somehow, like never coming back or something. QUICK, make another wish!!

Granted, but unfortunately you are in a vegitative state. 17 years laters you wake up and Perfectly Flawed still has ignored this thread.

I wish I didn't have wet farts.

You forgot your wish again. :greenpbl:

aw shiz.

I wish I wasn't beat tired.
Wish granted!
But.. now you're wired for sound.haha. And you cant stop cleaning!

EDIT: Wish... I wish.... I had a super yummy plate of homemade Italian food! Im starvin! LOL

Wish granted. But instead of marinara sauce they accidentally used ketchup.

I wish that Mr. Clean would trade his spray bottle for an AK-47 and go to town on a big pile of stupids. This forum could use a little thinning out and Darwin is taking too long.

Wish granted, but you get nailed in friendly fire.

I wish autofocus and exposure would get it right on my camera every time.

Granted, but your camera's interpretation of 'right' is just SLIGHTLY different from yours, and you never end up with a truly good shot ever again.

I wish that it doesn't rain for the wedding on Saturday.

Wish granted, but then they go on back-order and you won't be able to get one ...

I wish I could afford the Canon 500mm f/4 with Wimberly Head ...

Granted, but then your Canon body/ies get stolen.

I wish someone would weed and plant my garden for me

Granted, but then your Canon body/ies get stolen.

I wish someone would weed and plant my garden for me

Granted, but they take "plant" and "weed" literally and you get arrested for possession with intent to sell and distribute.

I wish my throat didn't feel "wrong". (It's not quite sore, but it's not comfortable either....)

Granted, but at the price of no more BJ's for the hubby. (May be a worse scenario for him)

I wish Finals were done already.

Granted, but now you're on 'creativity overload' and can't find time to eat or sleep.

I wish I had a faster computer.

Most reactions

Back