What's new

Coteaux Du Languedoc

MyNameIsChris

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Location
330!, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wine.

My first shot at commercial-looking photography. PLEASE give me constructive criticism, I know it needs work but I can't put my finger on what it is. Help me out!

Soft box to right
Translucent umbrella to left
430ex bounced off ceiling

2956070447_a4c0604b5a.jpg
 
Kind of plain. Glad you stuck with the white background though.

Yeah, I think I should have poured some into a wine glass and put it next to it, or something like that.
 
Looks like the softbox could be pushed upstage to move that harsh highlight back. A rim / fill from the back right might help fill out the darker edges of the bottle - but I'm a more a virtual lighting guy... so I'm just guessing.

Is there a green cast in the label or is the label actually light green? If it is white I would work to preserve it.

-Shea
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom