Cottage Life

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My wife and I spent the Canada Day weekend with a good portion of our family at the cottage. The weather, food and company was great.

My wife and I took the kids to the "Rock" to view the sunset.
cott3719.jpg

cott3736.jpg

As the sun fades the party begins
cott3751.jpg

cott3765.jpg

Early morning sunlight in the trees
cott3808.jpg

cott3814.jpg

A early morning gane of checkers
cott3820.jpg

Most of you know Nicholas and his love for the camera, as along as I show him each image I take right away.
cott3824.jpg

This one makes me laugh. I was fighting him off with one hand as he was determined to get in the photo
cott3828.jpg

Nathan trying to finish breakfast but dreaming of the beach and the hope of finding a frog
cott3841.jpg

Snack time
cott3853.jpg

Baseball practice. Nathan hit a home run and is seen passing home plate :)
cott5220.jpg

Early morning mist
cott5289.jpg

Father and son early morning canoe trip
cott5297.jpg

Some Seadoo action
cott5341.jpg

cott5364.jpg

Adrienne showing off to the boys.
cott5407.jpg

Hope you enjoyed a look into my weekend.

Eric

Looks like a great time was had by a wonderful familiy. What would it be with out Nicholas. :)

Thanks for sharing your weekend.

Great captures.

Beautiful depiction!

These are wonderful, Airic. Looks like everyone is having a great time, hanging out and enjoying the lake scene. :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing these! :D

Gorgeous shots.. thanks for a look into your weekend :D
looks like you had a good time :)

As always Airic....another series very well done. :hail:

Nice shots. Looks like it was a really good time. I like the candid shots best, you always get the most emotion and stories out of them. The scenery is awesome too. Where were you guys?

great stuff as usual, Eric! My favorites of the bunch are these...

AIRIC said:

I bet your family likes having a photographer in the family... I know my mom likes having good family photos from stuff like this :)

Thanks everyone. I have a great family and we have a great time together. The cottage is on Shadow Lake north of Lindsay in Ontario. We are lucky as it is only just over an hours drive from the house. Most weekends I'm at airshows or working and I rarely get a chance to visit but I made the most of it this weekend.

Eric

Very cool indeed! As a youngster I spent lots of time in Manitoba mainly in a small town called Portage La Prairie. My kin had a “cottage” on a place we called Delta. Not nearly as scenic as yours but it was only about a half an hour car drive. Your pics brought back lots of memories. Wished I would have taken pictures but we’re talking about something more than four decades ago…

looks really good , i can feel the joy from your photos ^.^

Most reactions

New Topics

Back