What's new

Could be a great tripod was it not for stupid engineering

Seems to me you should just engineer that ultimate tripod and put it up for sale.

And we'll talk again in a year if you haven't declared bankruptcy. :)

أسس هول فك أف

So, you're a terrorist who doesn't deal with the truth well?
 
Seems to me you should just engineer that ultimate tripod and put it up for sale.

And we'll talk again in a year if you haven't declared bankruptcy. :)

I would also like to try this ;)

I want a corrosion proof, sand proof, light weight, ball head, removable center column, able to handle absurdly low angles, collapsable, small, sturdy, cheapish tripod that can support at least 5 lbs.

I'll let you know what I come up with. But the real question is, would you buy one?
 
I have several vanguard ball heads, they hold over 10lbs, no problems no issues.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom