Could have used some clouds.

shefjr

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wish I had some slightly dramatic clouds for the sky but, other than that I like this photo. Not like WOW! but, I do like it. With that said, someone usually catches something that I could have done to make a photo better. So if you see something that could improve the photo please feel free to let me know. If not, I hope you enjoyed it and maybe it reminded you of summer.

Va overlook by Shefjr, on Flickr

I do like the photo, nice composition and I do not mind the sunflare, except the two purpleish lines in the lower left hand corner, it is distracting to me - I would remove those.

Sometimes a lot of sunlight and a little bit of flare works quite well. To me this is one of those times.

There is a spot of bright green flare in the trees left of the river (not the flare on the hills) that is distracting to me though.

I do like the photo, nice composition and I do not mind the sunflare, except the two purpleish lines in the lower left hand corner, it is distracting to me - I would remove those.
Chad, thanks for the compliments. I figured some might not like the different aspects of the flare however, for the most part I like the flares through out the entire image. With the exception of the green spot that Scott pointed out. I appreciate your opinion though. Thank you!

Shop in some clouds, you might like it more.
I had considered that but, I'm not proficient enough yet at adding in objects. I think if I did it, it wouldn't look real.

Sometimes a lot of sunlight and a little bit of flare works quite well. To me this is one of those times.

There is a spot of bright green flare in the trees left of the river (not the flare on the hills) that is distracting to me though.
I didn't notice that spot until you pointed it out to me. Now, it is distracting me too. I chose to leave the flare in because I actually liked it in the photo but, not that you pointed that spot out I may have to clean up that part of the flare. lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back