Could this be the camera of the future?

These look mental, mental price too.

Looks like a Sigma made camera. That thing was on B & H for over a year... says coming soon.... well, it made it. Interesting features.

Looks like a Sigma made camera. That thing has been on B & H for over a year... says coming soon....
Zeiss say it's made entirely in house, just uses Signa's flash protocol (Nikon/Canon probably wouldn't license it). B&H says 'In Stock' not coming soon.

Looks like a Sigma made camera. That thing has been on B & H for over a year... says coming soon....
Zeiss say it's made entirely in house, just uses Signa's flash protocol. B&H says 'In Stock' not coming soon.

I just edited my post, I seen that. Definately sigma designed housing or at least inspired if not made by Sigma. I am interested in the reviews though.

These look mental, mental price too.
Price may be obscene but I wouldn't say camera is 'mental'. Looks very interesting to me.

That’s what I meant by mental. It's not a negative, it can mean brilliant, awesome, fantastic etc etc. That's how I intended it.

For that kind of scratch, I'd expect the logo to be a bit more conspicuous--probably the key thing for anyone that bling-dependent.

Last edited:
O.K., so you can edit in camera. Just like my smart phone. And send them out via blue tooth. Just like my smart phone.

But it does have more memory than my smart phone.

When I looked at the sample images, they look rather unsharp. Hardly the way to sell a $6K camera.

You are welcome to it. Of the comments on the B&H page, I like this one:
As a piece of art, a decoration, jewelry, or a nice toy for someone who doesn't need to be concerned about cost, this is probably a good solution.

As a hobbyist photographic tool, there are better solutions available at much lower cost and greater capability.

As a professional photographic tool, it probably works well as a high end paperweight.

You are welcome to it. Of the comments on the B&H page, I like this one:
As a piece of art, a decoration, jewelry, or a nice toy for someone who doesn't need to be concerned about cost, this is probably a good solution.

As a hobbyist photographic tool, there are better solutions available at much lower cost and greater capability.

As a professional photographic tool, it probably works well as a high end paperweight.

Now I know it's a Sigma...

Interesting features. Will definitely have a limited user group.

I can't believe the user interface will be adequate for reasonable editing in camera, while a phone or tablet has a more suitable configuration for editing.
IMO very few people would find this a useful feature.

I think the market for such a camera will be extremely narrow. I personally would have no interest.

If camera still keeps coming on what will happen to mobile's camera's?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back