No' 8 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 27, 2008 Messages 110 Reaction score 1 Location HAIFA,ISRAEL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 2, 2008 #1 dan.
S SwitchFX TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2008 Messages 87 Reaction score 0 Location Southern California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 3, 2008 #2 The image is a tad soft and seems you used a high ISO. I can't tell since your EXIF data wasn't preserved too well. Nice picture overall.
The image is a tad soft and seems you used a high ISO. I can't tell since your EXIF data wasn't preserved too well. Nice picture overall.
DaveJ1983 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 7, 2008 Messages 41 Reaction score 0 Location Honolulu, HI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 3, 2008 #3 I don't think 35mm film usually preserves EXIF data
S SwitchFX TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2008 Messages 87 Reaction score 0 Location Southern California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 3, 2008 #4 Whoops, I didn't read the user's signature.
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 3, 2008 #5 It is a tad soft. It looks like it was not run threw some USM after scanning? Yes, it is focused fine, the softness is a result of the scanner. I checked. Great concept, Nice shot.
It is a tad soft. It looks like it was not run threw some USM after scanning? Yes, it is focused fine, the softness is a result of the scanner. I checked. Great concept, Nice shot.
Jeff Canes No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 19, 2003 Messages 6,194 Reaction score 29 Location Hollywood, FLA USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 3, 2008 #6 nice shot, the grain and softness work well