Country girl

Oh, wow! You're a makeup artist! I've been somewhat envious of the makeup treatments I've seen in magazines, etc. You have many talents.

She's hot and the horse is pretty. Get some shots of her up on the horse. Seeing a sexy woman on a horse is a great photo, just like on a motorcycle. For me anyway. lol

She's hot and the horse is pretty. Get some shots of her up on the horse. Seeing a sexy woman on a horse is a great photo, just like on a motorcycle. For me anyway. lol
I think i do have a photo of her on the horse let me check

$image.jpg$image.jpg

Much better than the first image posted. tad underexposed and framing a bit on second one , but still cool shots.

Your lighting is way too harsh. Shooting mid day is not a good thing. I would also look at some general guidelines for composition. That will really make a huge difference too.

Your lighting is way too harsh. Shooting mid day is not a good thing. I would also look at some general guidelines for composition. That will really make a huge difference too.
When is best to do photos outside?

If you look at my work, I do most of my outdoor portrait sessions 2 hours before sunset to get that golden light.

I like the horses expression on the 3rd one. Almost like it is posing for you. The horse won the dominance in that photo.

There are many choices. About one hour before sunset is the "golden hour". About 1/2 hour after sunset is the "blue hour". Any time the sun is below about 20 degrees above the horizon you get "sideways" light, which is very nice for modeling. It also it easier on the models because they don't have to squint so much. Anyway, here is an article with some good links embedded in it.

Calculating Sunrise and Sunset by Thom Hogan

BTW: the same sun angles work the same way in the morning, just that most of us don't want to get out that early.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back