What's new

Country living

guest0

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some photos from just outside my village

1
C.jpg


2
C1.jpg


3
C5.jpg


4
C6.jpg


5
C8.jpg


6
C12.jpg


7
C13.jpg


8
C14.jpg


9
C19.jpg


10
C28.jpg


11
30178_1421754751329_1456511091_1131.jpg
 
Really a beautiful time of day. Picture 7 is funny You organised the shoot :lol: I like the selection of pictures.
 
Really a beautiful time of day. Picture 7 is funny You organised the shoot :lol: I like the selection of pictures.

:lol: It's weird isn't it. Strange cows.....:mrgreen:
 
I love the shot of the cows. Also, the first picture of the house would be great without the van. I know there's not a whole lot you can do about that though.

Great stuff!
 
I really like the cows, 1 would have been good except the van in the way.
 
#7 is fantastic, but could be cropped better.
 
Number 6 is awesome. Is number 7 shopped cause i swear i think i can make out some small shopped spots ;)
 
Great pics, it makes me want to visit. I love the shot of the cows.
 
Sorry everyone but I can't help that the van was there but I'm trying to get one when its not parked up.

FYI the cow pic is not PS'd.

I live in the county of Renfrewshire, hills are common. Not really flat in Scotland but the Scottish highlands is very beautiful with the mountains, lakes and ancient forests.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom