country

scoob

I have seen the writing on the wall
Reaction score
on a farm somewhere. i was in a barn that was rotted and old. it was pretty cool though.

32214937-L.jpg

Great idea, but I think there are a couple of things that could make it better. (Sorry, I know we're not in critique, but I think this is a great idea with serious potential for greatness) OK, first, It's a pity the sky weren't better that day, that coulg really add to the picture. As it stands, it is very green, so I think if you reshot it from a lower angle, showing more sky and less grass, on a less cloudy day, it would put this photo over the edge. Great find.

nicely composed scoob. i like that you included the crate and floor. maybe try some burning around the floor boards, crate top and grassy areas. good eye!

I tell ya, I'm impressed with your "eye" for photography also. You have your father's talent of seeing things and making it art. Great job!

Great job scoob. Very well composed.

Very very well composed, heck of an eye for a young fella, hell, would be a heck of an eye for an old fella also. I think this is worth a bit of playing around with in a reshoot, as it is it is very good, but I think it as Clarinet has sort of said it could be taken over the top with the right lighting. Including the crate is brilliant

Most reactions

New Topics

Back