B BlueCobalt TPF Noob! Joined Aug 22, 2013 Messages 128 Reaction score 33 Location New Orleans Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 29, 2014 #1 first time trying some abstract, how do you think i did?
Braineack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 17, 2013 Messages 13,214 Reaction score 5,614 Location NoVA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 29, 2014 #2 it's still pretty obvious that it's fireworks. Maybe crop them a touch? I was fooling with this not too long ago: https://www.flickr.com/photos/80607199@N08/11443578795/in/photostream/
it's still pretty obvious that it's fireworks. Maybe crop them a touch? I was fooling with this not too long ago: https://www.flickr.com/photos/80607199@N08/11443578795/in/photostream/
B BlueCobalt TPF Noob! Joined Aug 22, 2013 Messages 128 Reaction score 33 Location New Orleans Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 29, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 ya was from the 4th
Mandolin TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2014 Messages 84 Reaction score 77 Location Shores of Lake Erie Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 29, 2014 #4 I really love the colors in #1. I agree with Braineack that they could benefit from a crop.
B BlueCobalt TPF Noob! Joined Aug 22, 2013 Messages 128 Reaction score 33 Location New Orleans Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 29, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 im not sure how to crop them. i thought they were pretty tight already
astroNikon 'ya all Bananas I tell 'ya Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 15, 2013 Messages 13,698 Reaction score 3,373 Location SE Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 29, 2014 #6 Great Job .. excellent concept. I never thought of doing that for fireworks. Now I can't wait until next year !! I did some really weird abstracts of a campfire. Which was more than just zooming http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/364554-campfire-abstracts.html with the complete collection here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/100677477@N08/sets/72157645602631946/
Great Job .. excellent concept. I never thought of doing that for fireworks. Now I can't wait until next year !! I did some really weird abstracts of a campfire. Which was more than just zooming http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/364554-campfire-abstracts.html with the complete collection here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/100677477@N08/sets/72157645602631946/
B BlueCobalt TPF Noob! Joined Aug 22, 2013 Messages 128 Reaction score 33 Location New Orleans Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 30, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 bump
R ristretto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 29, 2014 Messages 99 Reaction score 15 Jul 30, 2014 #8 You did good. This image as a background merged with something more, (e.g a figure in silhouette), could be interesting. BlueCobalt said: first time trying some abstract, how do you think i did? Click to expand... Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
You did good. This image as a background merged with something more, (e.g a figure in silhouette), could be interesting. BlueCobalt said: first time trying some abstract, how do you think i did? Click to expand...
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 30, 2014 #9 I like #1 a lot,OP. GREAT job on the campfire abstracts, AstroNikon!