What's new

Couple from the last summer weekend

Forkie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Messages
2,292
Reaction score
920
Location
Chiswick, London, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went to Brighton on Saturday to enjoy probably the last droplets of sunshine this year. I don't often post my photos, but I'd thought I'd share. Out of about 45 shots these two were the winners. Enjoy! :)


Open Water by Forkie, on Flickr



Clouds by Forkie, on Flickr
 
Good ones. The second reminds me of a photo that I put into the "Blue"-theme of the Photo Themes of late.
 
Really like the first one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom