Not too long ago....

Attachments

• $Carolina-Wren.jpg
    $Carolina-Wren.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 114
  • $Kingfisher.jpg
    $Kingfisher.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 98
Nice shots, especially the Kingfisher - they are super hard to catch!

Nice shot of the Kingfisher, I know how impossible they are. Oh and welcome to the forum as well.

They are both really nice images but the wren has some strange artifacts in the background or was it shot through a screen or something? Did you do a lot of Noise reduction on kingfisher?

I would crop out the tree in the first one. Nice shots.

Nice shot of the Kingfisher, I know how impossible they are. Oh and welcome to the forum as well.

They are both really nice images but the wren has some strange artifacts in the background or was it shot through a screen or something? Did you do a lot of Noise reduction on kingfisher?

Thanks for the welcome and all comments...the wren was shot at extreme close range with a Sigma 150-500...into the sun. And the Kingfisher was heavily cropped with some PP noise reduction...still learning about that...lol.

Thanks for the welcome and all comments...the wren was shot at extreme close range with a Sigma 150-500...into the sun. And the Kingfisher was heavily cropped with some PP noise reduction...still learning about that...lol.

Learning Post processing is half the battle, lol... I'm not sure what software you are using, but on shots like these I use PSP x4 to outline the bird and do local sharpening and invert the mask to reduce background noise, if I'm not being lazy :) I can be pretty lazy...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back