couple more with the VR

puyjapin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This one is not sharp I know but ive had to zoom in . it was the first bird shot with lens at aboy 50 yds
Pigeonfirstnature.jpg

and i thought you might appreciate a gent at an english post box at about 100 yds!

Manatpostbox.jpg

#1 has waaay to much noise. #2 isn't very clear either. Next time when taking bird shots, try keeping the bird straight. I don't really like the crooked concept. As to #2, IMO there's too much unnecessary upper part which could be cropped. I think it would've looked even better in landscape orientation.

Hope this helps.

i agree with 1 but ifi hadnt zoomed it on the laptop then the birdwould have been so small at 300m it wouldnt have ben worth posting. asfor 2, in landscape there are a load of ugly cars on the right

i agree with 1 but ifi hadnt zoomed it on the laptop then the birdwould have been so small at 300m it wouldnt have ben worth posting. asfor 2, in landscape there are a load of ugly cars on the right

ugly doesnt always mean "ugly" photographs lol. like i love to shoot old junky farm stuff and junk tractors and pick up trucks, and i love em.

I agree with the noise on #1. Maybe you can reduce the noise on it. #2, maybe it's just me but I would probably crop tighter and he looks a little on the cool side.

I rather like #2 the way it is - love the colors. Not sure if anyone else thinks so, but the man looks like Richard from the Brit series Keeping Up Appearances. LOL

The first one is waay too noisy.

Where is the distinction between "depth of field" and "Noise". I have had noise comments on a couple photos I posted also and just want to understand better?

noise is grain like in 1, in fact its coz ihave zoomed in as i stated, so we know its got noise even tho everyone says so. DOF is how much of the image is in acceptable focus. Even i that 1 didnt have noise it would have a shallow DOF as technically the bird is in focus.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back