What's new

Couple New Pics

shoedumas

Truly Canadian Eh?
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
210
Reaction score
18
Location
Maple Ridge, B.C. Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Couple new pics that I am sorta proud of.:mrgreen:

Shanewebfinal.jpg


and

Bridgebwcolouraccent.jpg


Thanks for some b&w help in the Tut's thread everyone!
 
As a great fan of vanishing point photos, I must love the second!
The selective colouring enhances the effect. Good.
 
Also like your second one..
 
Love your second photo, Drew! That's great framing of that vanishing point. I like the selective color too.

For the first one, I'm finding myself wanting more...a story to go with it. What makes you proud of it...was it difficult to capture? Is it an alternative technique that was used? I'd like to know more about it!

I also like (really like!) the way you framed them, with the soft gradient coming in all sides. Suits the railroad tracks PERFECTLY. :thumbup:
 
Well, the second one is my friend shane. He is not very photogenic, so I have to capture him at a moment when he is not posing, but acting natural. He is also a VERY fast runner. So if i come towards him with a camera, he tends to disappear.
 
Where has the bridge pic gone to? Most of the replies now no longer make sense with that photo gone from the first post!!!

And you know, of course, shoedumas, that you CANNOT enter a photo into the contest of the month that has been shown in the galleries here before. So there is no way that photo can still go into the contest!
 
Oh, I just read down the rules thread to where TwistMyArm answere Mentos' question. Ok, I won't enter that one, but the original one. I have NEVER posted that one before. Also, I'm editing back in the picture that was in here before. Sorry about all this.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom