Couple of Candid Tryouts

Manimillion

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.focalspeed.com
I tried to take candid shots, my first time experimenting candid shots, and its actually alot of fun :)

Here they are...

candid.jpg

santa.jpg

matrix.jpg

Comments are always welcome.

In the second photo I like how the street dweller is candid, yet the dog knows exactly what's going on. Very interesting combination.

LittleMan said:
I agree.. It looks like camera shake to me...

great candids though!:)

Thanks

I believe its camera shake because its hard to hold a camera steady when its -24 outside :( I also have to get used to taking pics with my zoom lens.

Two Questions: 1) Did you ask the people before you shot?
2) What do you feel about shoting homeless people, I kinda feel like I'm taking advantage of their situation for a certain look.

Noah

Also frogot to add that I like the shots, especially the first one. The orange of the vest goes well with the morning light on the bricks in the background.
Noah

Belvedere said:
Two Questions: 1) Did you ask the people before you shot?
2) What do you feel about shoting homeless people, I kinda feel like I'm taking advantage of their situation for a certain look.

Noah

1 - No I don't ask people before I shoot them. Then it wont really be a candid shot, because they would know I'm taking a picture.

2 - I don't feel bad at all, because after I take their picture I give them, couple of dollars.

Most reactions

Back