Couple of guitar photos

kap55

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Needed to find something to photograph indoors while waiting for winter to end...

20170123_15-51-35-Edit-XL.jpg

20170123_09-17-43-Edit-XL.jpg

20170124_09-17-19-Edit-X2.jpg

#1 and 3 for me. Nice looking guitars. How does that resonator sound? Do you play it as a guitar or as a dobro?

Thanks. Resonator sounds great. I play it as a guitar - usually with a slide - so it's almost always in open D or open G.

Sweet, I could play it that way. I would love to learn to play it dobro style. I love that sounds.

It has a round neck and although it could be played dobro style I think it's more common to see a square neck used for dobro. I purchased this specifically to use a slide on, and they do make the same model with square neck (Gold Tone/Paul Beard signature).

Sitting here listening to music and looking at these, I have a urge to go home and get my Martin out of the case and pick a little.

or take some photos of it

Sitting here listening to music and looking at these, I have a urge to go home and get my Martin out of the case and pick a little.

or take some photos of it

I need to do that too. I don't think I have any pictures of the Martin. I do of my Gibson Mandolin and of my Ephiphone Les Paul.

Thanks. I love those bridge pins. I've had a couple of sets but I have to remember to take them out if/when I get rid of a guitar. lol

Most reactions

Back