Couple of NZ Mountain Biking shots

Wozza

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.nzgamer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Haven't posted here much lately, but here are a couple of shots from recent rides, I hope you enjoy.

1 - Super D Race Makara, Wellington

zaccorner4 by Wozza_NZ, on Flickr

2 - Super D Race Makara, Wellington

zacview1 by Wozza_NZ, on Flickr

3 - Evening Cruise Makara Peak, Wellington

summit5 by Wozza_NZ, on Flickr

4 - Queen Charlotte Track, Picton

downhill by Wozza_NZ, on Flickr

5 - Queen Charlotte Track, Picton

ridgeline by Wozza_NZ, on Flickr

6 - Another Evening Sift, Makara, Wellington

makarazacs by Wozza_NZ, on Flickr

Heaps more at my Flickr, been trying to take the camera with me on most rides.

*The usual comment about barely any replies. ;)

Cheers Molested, we are lucky to have fantastic trails and countryside here which make it a joy to explore. Trying to get a bit further afield than my local trails though.

Cool shots man. I used to live in between taupo and rotorua, plenty of awesome riding to be had there. I didn't tend to take my camera along much then because a) It's more fun riding than taking pictures b) cameras are quite fragile and c) I am quite reckless behind the handlebars.

Don't tend to do much riding any more, melbourne isn't such a great place for it, unless you're into fixies of course.

cool very nice, I like #4 the best. I like that you took some in the evening, great light.

I always enjoy your bike pics
icon_thumright.gif

Cool shots man. I used to live in between taupo and rotorua, plenty of awesome riding to be had there. I didn't tend to take my camera along much then because a) It's more fun riding than taking pictures b) cameras are quite fragile and c) I am quite reckless behind the handlebars.

Don't tend to do much riding any more, melbourne isn't such a great place for it, unless you're into fixies of course.

Crashed with mine a few times, it's been ok when I have been bashed about lol. But yeah was worried to start with, I just take my el cheapo kit lenses if I'm actually riding and the camera body is pretty solid. I know land access isn;t so great over there but I did have a freind go there recently and said he did a bit of riding, the trails may just need some finding?

cool very nice, I like #4 the best. I like that you took some in the evening, great light.

Cheers, yeah usually restricted to when I can get off and ride, but also forces me out into interesting lighting quite often.

1 & 4 are my favorites. nice work
:thumbup:

Thanks

I always enjoy your bike pics
icon_thumright.gif

Great, makes it worth dragging the camera gear around. :)

Most reactions

Back