Couple of pics of my car

Anaconda

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
20071005-DSC_0649.jpg

20071005-DSC_0668.jpg

20071005-DSC_0672.jpg

Photoshopped the black beauty mark out of the second picture. :O I need to repaint the bumper! >.<

I really like them, nice backgrounds, I am a beginner but I really like them. They are just a tad dark but I don't see anything I don't like!

Nice! #2 is very good, maybe a tad dark, but I tend to post process mine a little on the darker side as well.

Derrick

#1 is absolutely my fav here. Love the scenery in this shot, but it's not something too complicated that takes the eye away from the car itself. The one thing i would have done with #1 is taken the photo from a little higher raised position. In automobile photography when you're shooting at an angle like this, the whole car should be visible and not blocked by a small hill of grass ;)

In #2 my eyes are drawn to the bump in the concrete directly above the hood of the car and in #3 I'm drawn to the building in the background. They're both still great shots imho, I think I'm just in an overly critical mood..lol hope you don't mind!

Thank you very much for the feedback. I appreciate it. Yeah I can see how you can be drawn to the building and the concrete. I'll work on getting more shots here soon and improving. :) Again thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back