Couple shot from work

ChefStaller

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Real quick theres a few things id change but we had a massive seafood buffet at the course today, I tried to jam in some shots but there was a ton of work to be done so this was pretty rushed.

eel (1 of 1) by ChefStaller, on Flickr
My favorite. I actually was really happy with how this turned out.

urchin (1 of 1) by ChefStaller, on Flickr
Big spikey urchine of death!:mrgreen:

lobster (1 of 1) by ChefStaller, on Flickr
Blurry lobster.

Things I learned, My kitchen is way darker than thought it would be and I dislike my kit lense in low light, it needs to be faster or i need a damn tripod already:lol:

Yes, I'm sure this session made you wish for a nifty fifty, at least, which is easy to get, not too expensive, and better than the kit lens. But I still like the first one, too. What's that fish dish called? And is the jelly-like covering of the fish really as jelly-like, as it looks, or is it more liquid than it seems?

Yes, I'm sure this session made you wish for a nifty fifty, at least, which is easy to get, not too expensive, and better than the kit lens. But I still like the first one, too. What's that fish dish called? And is the jelly-like covering of the fish really as jelly-like, as it looks, or is it more liquid than it seems?

Its jelly like, its an asian bbq sauce and i will be ordering the 50mm 1.8 and a tripod soon these hand held longish exposure times are killing me.
*the fish is eel.

Last edited:

What is this "nifty fifty" you speak of?

50mm 1.8
best lens for ~$120

Most reactions

New Topics

Back