Couple shots from San Francisco

Josh220

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

1117037200_e35Cu-XL.jpg

1117037523_Pw6Ff-XL.jpg

The first image was very fun to capture. I made over a dozen people almost pee themselves. I was crouched in the corner; none of them expected someone to be sitting in the dark. :lol: People seemed to be under the impression the place was haunted because everyone was jumpy.

One more, slightly different edit/angle:

1117080969_BhHEQ-XL.jpg

#2 is nice, but classic. However, #1 is pretty awesome in my opinion. I love the feeling and the dark mood coming out of it! The only thing I notice that could be done differently is that you can clearly see your lamp behind the table. It would have been nice to hide it behind the table's stand. Other than that, great shots, love them!:D

#2 is nice, but classic. However, #1 is pretty awesome in my opinion. I love the feeling and the dark mood coming out of it! The only thing I notice that could be done differently is that you can clearly see your lamp behind the table. It would have been nice to hide it behind the table's stand. Other than that, great shots, love them!:D

Thanks!

It wasn't my lamp, so I did not want to touch it. It was placed there by the National Park service employees.

I have a few with the lamp behind the table, but the angle from this corner was much better than the angle taken from further to the right.

I agree with Marc, both shots are cool but #1 rocks – which is interesting because there's no obvious subject... but it's full of mystery and makes you try to imagine the story behind it.

That's exactly what I thought upon seeing the image... but I still like it!

You said the lamp belonged to the National Park service employees... were you in that building for a purpose other than photography, or were you only allowed into the building as long as you were accompanied by the National Park service?
It's Alcatraz.

Thanks everyone. Yep, it was taken at Alcatraz. We took the night tour which I highly recommend.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back