What's new

couple things

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
8,708
Reaction score
1,312
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_4565_3380.webp DSC_4589_3379.webp
 
Not a fan of #1 as I don't really like moons like that (blown out) but #2 is very nice....
 
I like the second one too. Of course, I love landscapes! It looks like you took the time to compose, frame and get the shot. Nice colors too! If there is one nitpick............ I might try to clone out the chain link fence in the foreground.
 
I kinda like the first one. It's very graphic, all these straight lines and on top of it all, a big blown out moon. The only other curved shape is the arch of the window, but even those windows contain the lines of the bars. If anything, I would have cloned out the trees to keep it more 'pure' in terms of the graphic element so the moon would be even more starkly contrasted. I think that's why I don't mind that the moon is blown out - it's in contrast to almost every other element in the frame, so that contrast is just highlighted (no pun intended).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom