courthouse

aprilraven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
this is just a shot i took of our local saline county court house. i was playing around and thought i would share...its over a hundred years old..the front of this shot is a memorial to our veterans.

courthouse.jpg

She's a grand old Lady, eh? :heart:

GREAT shot, rave! You should post more. :mrgreen:

Judging by the time, I'm assuming you skipped out on church?!? ;)

hey anicole, if you were in chuch too, you would have known..!!! hee hee..
but in truth, this was a saturday...a couple of weeks ago, (smarty pants.)

thanks photogal...your too kind..when i get back from vacation, i will have cooler pics..i hope!!

thanks lensmiester....wonder if the courthouse would think it would be good enough to hang??

Excellent photo Aprilraven! I love the composition and the sky really adds to the photo! (I love skies!) Nice work!

neat shot Aprilraven! and i agree with teh general consensus... POST MORE...
oh wait.. you said you were going on holiday?
we'll miss you! but can't wait to see piccies :D :D :D

Awesome shot Aprilraven. ...'bout time ya snuck in another pic for us to see. Love the colour and the composition on this one.
Cant wait to see the stuff you come back with.
We are gonna miss ya

Nice colors and lines..

Steve :thumbup:

thanks ya'll..your way to nice... mansi..i actually will leave friday late..and hope to catch up with "craig" and meet him in jackson hole wyoming....can not wait!!

thanks chiller, steve, and dalebe....thanks for looking..and commenting...

calliope-i'm a sky freak too... thanks for commenting...!

You do have an eye Aprilraven, got some interesting symmetry happening , the trees and flags throwing off symmetry to make it a little more dynamic. I am really liken this picture, very well composed. :thumbsup:

Have a great holiday. :cheers:

Most reactions

Back