What's new

Couser

the_dust

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 23, 2005
Messages
16
Reaction score
1
Location
michigan
couser.gif


Any feedback is appreciated.
 
Eh?

Now I must go look up the meaning of the word "couser" ... the photo suggests that its German equivalent might be "Nadelkissen" ... but that would be "pin cushion" ... can't find "couser", neither in my dictionary nor under leo.org ... :scratch: - but I am sure I don't like what I see here. Not photographically - photographically the image might have benefitted from the arm being places more diagonally, mind you - but really .... :pale:
 
Shocking :shock:
 
I try really hard not to say anthing bad about someones picture, I just make a suggestion or two. This picture has to be the worst subject I have ever seen and I am sorry I clicked on this thread.:cokespit:

I like th DOF though.:puke-rig: :puke-rig:

Your signature--- Being a Fire Fighter/EMT for 14 years I can tell that EVERYONE fights for one more breath before they die everyone!
 
Where did it go? Too graphic? :(

Edit: Oh nevermind. Got it.
 
Ok, I don't like the angle, the view from above. Other than that - nice idea. Are you doing that often? :sexywink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom