cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 10, 2007 #1 This is my first real attempt at an HDR. What could I have done to improve it? This is three exposures. It is a little dark because it started to rain as I took this. Cosmo Attachments $coveredbridgehdr04as.webp 79.8 KB · Views: 137
This is my first real attempt at an HDR. What could I have done to improve it? This is three exposures. It is a little dark because it started to rain as I took this. Cosmo
DeepSpring TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,451 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 10, 2007 #2 I don't know much about HDR to help for improvements but maybe just a little overal lighter. Or darker with the tunnel standing out more.
I don't know much about HDR to help for improvements but maybe just a little overal lighter. Or darker with the tunnel standing out more.
outlier TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2007 Messages 133 Reaction score 0 Location Calgary, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 13, 2007 #3 I'm not sure this one is working for me. Maybe if it was cropped tighter to the bridge.