What's new

Cowboy Rum

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
935
Reaction score
173
Location
S. Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Didn't know you could make Rum out of Potatoes... Not too bad ... kinna tastes like sucking on a nickel.. (Vintage... Tuesday.)

6848143832_c973b97f22_z.jpg


6848134618_d3ea28f044_z.jpg
 
I have had potato vodka.. but never rum! I think I will pass, though! lol!
 
Yes please!!
 
Sacrilege...cool table though ;)
 
You're from Idaho--surely you realize that ANYTHING can be made out of potatoes! You can make a fine English saddle out of potatoes. You can make an end table out of potatoes! You can make ketchup out of potatoes! You can make shaving cream out of potatoes! Anything!
 
Do they have stump whiskey too?
 
This just reaffirms my belief that potatoes are food for the gods. French fries, mojos, mashed potatoes, salad, and now even rum and vodka! The possibilities are endless.
 
think I'll just stick to my Sam Adams for the occasional drink I have. I do like your table.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom