Hokiehall
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 22, 2008
- Messages
- 191
- Reaction score
- 11
- Location
- Central Virginia
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this one from a moving vehicle at about 60 mph.
To me it just kind of seems like a snap shot.
Rule 1:Fill the frame
Also, the nose of the calf on the left being cut off kind of bothers me too. I'm sure someone is going to get mad at me and say "Don't be so critical, it was taken at 60mph!" But I don't think less than ideal conditions are an excuse for a subpar shot.
To me it just kind of seems like a snap shot.
Rule 1:Fill the frame
Also, the nose of the calf on the left being cut off kind of bothers me too. I'm sure someone is going to get mad at me and say "Don't be so critical, it was taken at 60mph!" But I don't think less than ideal conditions are an excuse for a subpar shot.
Thanks for the critique. Now lets see how well you follow all the rules of photography in less than 1 second.
To me it just kind of seems like a snap shot.
Rule 1:Fill the frame
Also, the nose of the calf on the left being cut off kind of bothers me too. I'm sure someone is going to get mad at me and say "Don't be so critical, it was taken at 60mph!" But I don't think less than ideal conditions are an excuse for a subpar shot.
Thanks for the critique. Now lets see how well you follow all the rules of photography in less than 1 second.