Cows coming home

Hokiehall

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this one from a moving vehicle at about 60 mph.

kentuckyfarm6873.jpg

Awww this is cute. I could never catch a image at 60mph.. I'm slow when trying to get the camera ready.

To me it just kind of seems like a snap shot.

Rule 1:Fill the frame

Also, the nose of the calf on the left being cut off kind of bothers me too. I'm sure someone is going to get mad at me and say "Don't be so critical, it was taken at 60mph!" But I don't think less than ideal conditions are an excuse for a subpar shot.

Also, the nose of the calf on the left being cut off kind of bothers me too. I'm sure someone is going to get mad at me and say "Don't be so critical, it was taken at 60mph!" But I don't think less than ideal conditions are an excuse for a subpar shot.

Thanks for the critique. Now lets see how well you follow all the rules of photography in less than 1 second.

Thanks for the critique. Now lets see how well you follow all the rules of photography in less than 1 second.

:lmao: I also like to take pictures when I am a passenger in a car, nothing else to do!

Like I said, I don't believe less than ideal conditions warrant stretching the boundaries of what is a good photo. If this was a snapshot forum, I'd be less critical, but it's a photography forum.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back