Cr@p .... hit again !!

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
BURGELED AGAIN !!! ........ Someone got away with an XM Radio, and a 4" BUCK knife that I've had since 79' !! - They were on the front seat of my truck, and sometime either Friday or Saturday evening, they opened my unlocked pass door and rifled through the cab. Truck in my driveway ... Mostly my fault as I have an older truck without electric door locks - I 'always' lock my drivers door, but sometimes I forget to walk around to the pass door and lock it also ..... this time it bit me.

There's been a couple of young men in the neighborhood recently that I don't recognize - can't help but wonder.

XM radio can be replaced - the knife, a folding BUCK in a black leather case was a gift from my, now deceased, boss. This is not the first time my truck has been hit ...... time for video surveillance - systems are cheap these days. You HAVE to consider that the same person COULD have attempted entry into my home with that knife...... good thing for him he didn't. There are some things that I'm experienced in, and totally confident and equipped to handle ..... other things still throw me - like the failing morality in our country these days. Life shouldn't have to be a constant 'defense' posture.

Sorry to hear about it. A good rule of thumb is to take it with you if you want to keep it.

. . . like the failing morality in our country these days.
I've been hearing this for many years, now.

Unfortunate thats the world we live in theses days.I was at the auto part store getting window washer fluid and on the way out a older gentlemen was cursing that Someone had Stolen his wiper blades off his vehicle and of course it was raining that day. He had to return back in the store to buy wiper blade replacements.Now if the auto parts happen to be out of stock for his vehicle, the poor guy would have had to drive with no wipers in the rain.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back