Crabby Abby

OregonAmy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
picasaweb.google.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got a 2nd compliment from a photographer today! OK, a photo-journalist. Well, ex-photo-journalist (saw the doom of paper & got tired of not making any $$). Whatever - the guy's a photographer :) Several other people have told me they like the photo, so clearly I did something right. YAY!

Anyway, I have this pic as my desktop because the colors and kitty make me cheery. I was originally disappointed that it's a little soft & out of focus in one area (the yellow chair) and had posted about that here, but I really like the comp & colors. The photographer guy complimented me on it a couple of weeks ago, then stopped me again today to tell me that he really liked it and that the textures were nice. So I'm pimping my picture.

DSC_0015.JPG

There's a story behind it too. I went out with some friends on a "wine walk" (similar to first friday - you pay $15, get a map & stamped hand, then go to a bunch of shops & they pour you wine while you look at what they sell) in downtown KC (near city market). I had my camera with me and we went to this garden shop and there was this kitty just sitting there all sweet. Someone said her name was Abby. I took her picture and she ran off, only to come back a minute later & hop up on a chair.

As I pet her, the shop owner told me to be careful because she was mean. She seemed so sweet, and I loooove cats and cats like me...so just as I'm scritching her little head and she's purring and rubbing my hand, she lashes out and gets all crazy - biting and clawing and spinning around - then dashes off. WTF?? So, her name is "Crabby Abby"...

yeah... I see why...

OMG!! She is CUTE!!! LOL!! It is a great photo.....I really like it!!

:O)

Great pic and cute kitty!
My Moms cat is like that. You can pet her, pick her up and all of a sudden the tiger in her comes out. Good thing she is declawed! I brought my 60 lb pit bull over once and that cat chased my dog all over the house and then down the cellar stairs hissing, spitting and growling. :er: Her cat has no fear and will attack anything.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back