Crater Lake Twilight

This one I like. :thumbup:

That is a nice shot alright! I love the way the elements in the lower portion are so well-arranged. Good placement of the camera, good focal length too.

I agree with Derrel; wonderful composition and tone.

So what software did you use to generate this image? If I didn't know better, I'd have thought it was a photograph. (;) )

J/k - very nicely done. And I have to admire your ability to be there when you have to be there - that is dedication to your art that I cannot match.

Very very nice! love the point of view!

Thanks very much everyone!

That is a nice shot alright! I love the way the elements in the lower portion are so well-arranged. Good placement of the camera, good focal length too.

Thanks. I tried to not cut off Wizard Island with any tree silhouettes. The rest is the beauty of this place. Hard to take a "bad" picture there!

I would put that on my wall!

Do it!!! ;)

So what software did you use to generate this image? If I didn't know better, I'd have thought it was a photograph. (;) )

J/k - very nicely done. And I have to admire your ability to be there when you have to be there - that is dedication to your art that I cannot match.

Yeah, as long as you're willing to not sleep, you can be there too! :D

A great shot - and it really does have that surreal artificial quality which makes it somewhat look 'painted'.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back