I actually JUST took some pictures of crayons today for my photo assignment and also used a sheet of paper
Would be cool to post my picture and compare the two, but it's on film so I gotta scan it or something.
It would be a nice picture if the shadow wasn't there. The crease is minor, but noticeable. And...that's an orange crayon, not red right?!? Or are my eyes that f***ed up!??
It's under exposed, the horizon is crooked, it's out of focus, and it looks like a test shot. But on the other hand, your watermark looks well thought out. :thumbup:
This mainly was a test shot. I just bought a king sized sheet and was steaming the wrinkles out until i broke the head of my steamer. I knew you guys would complain about the lines and wrinkles, but what is so bad about the shadow? I thought everything is in focus? I focused on the crayon tip.