Craziest thing you ever caught on film?

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 2 years ago my wife and I drove to Puerto Penasco, Mexico from Phoenix. We were on our way back and in a long line to get over the border and we saw this medium size dog walking and what looked like a small dog being dragged along :shock: To us it looked as if some cruel person had "attached" these dogs together for entertainment. But most people have told me that dogs often get stuck together like this as a part of their procreation. :D

here is the photo. To me it looks like one of the legs on the small dog is stuck in the other dog. I count 7 legs (with the front left leg on the big dog hidden).

I also got pictures of a stripper at my birthday party when I turned 19.

Cause I assumed the pictures were done in good taste. I thought we could admire them for the artistic value.
:lol:

something told me to not come in this thread...but...I second that notion twist!

md

Wow what a controversy I have created from a simple birthday party that happened to have a good looking girl taking off her clothes :oops:

Anyway, there is no link to the pictures because when my friend and his ex-wife split the pictures were lost in the move.

Maybe next time :twisted:

here is the photo. To me it looks like one of the legs on the small dog is stuck in the other dog. I count 7 legs (with the front left leg on the big dog hidden).

Someone must kown this story :?: :oops: I count only 6 legs.I even used my fingers and still came to 6. Have You photoshopped 1 away (or more) :?:

Yeah, 6 you can see... the 7th is the front left leg which is behind the rear right leg on the big dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back