Creative Bokeh Experiment. [C&C]

AUS-10

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thought of this idea the other day. Idk if anybody has done it before but I think it looks cool. Or a cool concept atleast.
How could I execute this better? More lights?
Thanks!

4271626045_080c1bfa4c_b.jpg

Great concept.

Better lighting technique. The reflection on the glass is very harsh and distracting. I am going through a similar excersize with glass at the moment. If my results are any good, I'll let you know.

It's definitely vewry cool, though not exactly perfectly executed. As to how you would execute it perfectly, I don't know sorry. It just sorta lacks something, but IDK what it is.

similar, but a different stroke. something i did a few weeks ago after Christmas

xmas1.jpg

Great concept.

Better lighting technique. The reflection on the glass is very harsh and distracting. I am going through a similar excersize with glass at the moment. If my results are any good, I'll let you know.

If the reflection wasnt there though, Id feel the glass would be completely lost in the black background...

Looks pretty cool though. To me the pattern the lights make should be a little more random perhaps?

Looks pretty cool though. To me the pattern the lights make should be a little more random perhaps?

Yeah ill definatly go for more lights and random placement next time.
Thanks for the imput!

I think it would be cool to have one solid blob of lights (red) at the bottom like the wine is pooling up.

Most reactions

Back