Bgagnon127
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 17, 2011
- Messages
- 269
- Reaction score
- 7
- Location
- Rhode Island
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I was just bored and messing around with Lightroom settings. What do you think?
I like the mood of it as well! I don't like that the tree is cut off, thoughI wish I could see all of the tree! Nice mood you put out for the photo though!
I like the mood of it.
Edgar Allen Poe would've found worth in this picture IMO (mean that as a compliment), I think the colors and the lighting evoke a feeling of loneliness. The only thing I would suggest (as far as composition goes) is to include the whole tree in the shot/crop.
Bgagnon127 said:I have a different angle that shows the whole tree but I don't like it quite as much, I'll post it anyway to get your opinion. Thanks for the feedback though.
