Creek

TPOL

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
These two are re-shoots of ones that I posted a few days ago...I like kinda these..but I wanted to know what you thought...either :puke-rig: or :-| or :thumbup: . And again..photobucket resized :x

Thanks,

Laura

newcreek1.jpg

sluice.jpg

Am I to clearly decide between :puke-rig: and :thumbsup: ??
That is too tough.

But, sorry about this, Laura, they don't "speak to me". They evoke no feelings. They are just ... photos. (Not meaning to hurt you!!!)

no problem....now thinking of it...i should have just put these in snapshots...i also should follow the rule of showing only your best work..thanks for the honesty :)

Well personally I love the second one, its kindof mysterious in a way and interesting,it gives me the feeling of wanting to explore more into the picture, I think if the colors were a little sharper it would be even better.:thumbup:

I like the 2nd one also...just wish the top of the pipe wasn't cuttof. I would think u could do some cool stuff in PS w/ the colors on the sides of the pipe

thanks :) I will see what I can do with the colors...but be warned..i dont have PS and im not so experienced at the editing software i do have...i do wish that the top of the sluice was not cut off..but this was the best i could get...i was hanging upside-down off the sluice when i took the shot..:D

Is this any better? OTE

Thanks again for looking :)

sluiceredoneagain.jpg

Yes It's better imo, but I would like to see the inside of the pipe looking more like the colors of photographed oil if u know what I mean...bright and kinda metalic looking.

Hanging upside down huh? A for effort!

Most reactions

Back