creepy doll

jamagica

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A bit dark? What do you guys think? my mom was putting old stuff away and this doll was laying near the doorway...decided to snap somefin:

6613_1118113405422_1604610380_30487747_2803118_n.jpg

6613_1118118725555_1604610380_30487797_2489973_n.jpg

Last edited:
thanks. yeah..just tried experimenting with the wanna-be creepy tint work

thanks. yeah..just tried experimenting with the wanna-be creepy tint work

Sorry, I don't find this green creepy. More like pukey :lol: Plus that version is quite a bit lighter than the B&W.

Maybe you can do some selective coloring. Like lighten (dodge) just the eye ball and turn the highlights to a nice red...

But don't ask me how to do it. I just got my PS and don't know how to use it yet :lmao:

perhaps the green isn't subtle enough..I definately could experiment with lightning/dodging, but that's going to ruin the artisticism behind the original too much. I'll just roll with what I have

I agree with you. This photo is plenty nice enough as it is. If you don't tell people it is a doll, they may not even realize it.

I freakin hate dolls! (no offense) It's like when people are afraid of clowns. I think the ones my grandmother had in her spare bedroom scarred me for life when I was little!

haha I'm glad you do! In that case, be sure to check out my July entry for the photo contest once it's in the gallery..I'm sure you'll love it..hehehe

The straight b/w version works well for me. Very very creepy!

Nice matching of shot and title. Perfect creepy exposure, dark, but still shadow detail.

Well done.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back